Thursday, July 19, 2007

Workin Like a Dog

You want an update? I'll give you an update. I'm working. There. There's your update.

Here's some more.

1. As established on amy's blog I can no longer afford to feed my kids because of the wildlife eating me out of house and home.
2. Because of 1 i have been working 7:30-4:30..coming home and doing my best to give Jen a break from 5-8, relaxing from 8-10 and working from 10-12 (or later) then getting up again at 4:45 to be at work at 7:30 for the past 2 weeks.
3. Apparantly the state of Maine is unaware that it's summer - because its 65 degrees and wont stop raining.
4. I have no idea why i am making a list
5. My sister told me the most disturbing story about how she was driving and saw a dead chipmunk with his "chipmunk buddy" poking at him trying to get him to wake up and then BEFORE THE STORY WAS FINISHED - "Oh - an injured woodpecker in the road is trying to fly but it cant" - and she's all about "Nature" where she lives - maybe you should stop killing the nature Amy.
6. Nora took 5 unassisted steps last night.
7. Nora took 5 unassisted steps last night.
8. Nora took 5 unassisted steps last night.

7 comments:

amy said...

I wasn't responsible for the dead chipmunk, i was only there for the aftermath...and i wonder how that woodpecker is doing? so sad. Nora took 5 steps? Crap, now they'll both be walking when i watch them.

Lynn said...

Nora Kate took five steps! How cool is that! Was she all excited? You know, grandparents should be informed of this great milestones... And I know that I am informed now, blah, blah blah

Marc said...

NORA did take lots of steps on more than one occasion - and continues to today.

see - we only call her Nora Kate when we're "yelling" at her...why are you so mad at her all the time?

petecobb99 said...

i also took five unassisted steps last night...

Marc said...

Reallly - did you get a sticker?

petecobb99 said...

no, i got a beer

Marc said...

that will limit your ability to take unassisted steps...